TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Newbie here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

First off im from Sweden so be aware of misspelled words and bad gramatics Watchmen02

Second im all kinda new to board games, well sure i have played games like Monopoly, Chess and stuff like that, but was more of a videogamer when i was younger, still gaming alot thou at age 35. But growing up in the 80's and early 90's with C-64, Amiga 500, Nintendo and ps1 made me missed all the cool stuff and fun a board game can give.

Since im a fan off Zombies my first board games was Zombies!!! (2nd edition.) and i really enjoyed that game, forcing my wife to be my opponent and we had a blast, and now even she seems to like board games alot too.

2nd game to be bought was Last Night on Earth and wow.. What a game!!
After that i had to have all the expansions too, dont own "Hero Pack One" and "The Zombies With Grave Weapons Miniature Set" yet but will be bought. After that all hell broke loose and i bought game after game, well hehe i dont own so many games but i feel im kinda late and many games are out of print and stuff so im in a rush to buy games and then play them when i got time, so now im reading rule books all days long mostley.

Anyway just wanted to drop by this forum and say Hi. Zombie24

/Cimex188
Glad to hear you're having fun there!
Welcome to TZG...it's never too late to get started on Zombies.

OD

Gothicincarnation

Welcome Aboard! Hope you have a wonderful time here and enjoy your stay.
Greetings Cimex
glad you're enjoying that lost part of childhoodWatchmen02 and enjoying some new games! You've gotta love them zombies!
Reference URL's