TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Another new one...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm a french gamer (live in Paris) that discover your forum just because of Stories of the Undead Inferno subject on BGG !
Gamer since à long time, I'm fan of zombie and post-apo stories since my first zombie movie when I was 10, The Return of the Living Dead.
Roleplayer, larper and boardgamer, I enjoy LNOE and Zombie State in zombie theme.

Finally, I think that you will see a lot of new personn here in the the next few days... Watchmen02

LdS
Glad you found your way over here. Return is one of my favs too.
(02-06-2011 12:58 AM)Langue de Serpent Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm a french gamer (live in Paris) that discover your forum just because of Stories of the Undead Inferno subject on BGG !
Gamer since à long time, I'm fan of zombie and post-apo stories since my first zombie movie when I was 10, The Return of the Living Dead.
Roleplayer, larper and boardgamer, I enjoy LNOE and Zombie State in zombie theme.

Finally, I think that you will see a lot of new personn here in the the next few days... Watchmen02

LdS

Greetings and welcome says one of the new guys trying to look cool and fit in :whistle:

I think you are right about seeing a LOT of new faces in the next few weeks (probably, days at least)

Mark
Greetings Serpent
Return of the Living Dead is class!
Welcome to the site it's great that so much new blood is joining...Zombie13

Gothicincarnation

Welcome Aboard! Glad you found us. Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay.

(02-06-2011 01:41 AM)365ZED Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings and welcome says one of the new guys trying to look cool and fit in :whistle:

LOL Zed, don't worry about it. We all did that. Heck I didn't even mention it, just did it. If you fit in, you fit in... and you fit it, so no worries. 1 day here or a hundred, it's all the same. A new member of the community maybe new, but is still a part of the community from day one. Speak your mind and be yourself from the very start. It's all good. Watchmen02
Welcome to the TZG.

OD
Reference URL's