TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Slow week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah... so it's been really slow around these parts. I decided to upload a few new items to the download section. I uploaded some AToE files and a Hero and Zombie card template that deadrabbit hooked me up with...

Wednesday I will be going to the t-shirt printer. So you winners should have your shirts in a little while. Anyone else want one? Last chance.

Probably Wednesday night I will be making the order for the CDs too.

I know everything has been taking a long time. But this is it. Thanks for all your patience!!!
It has been rather slow but today is a Holiday so no work
may be able to take on the Dryad now.

OD
I did manage to get in a few LNoE games in over the weekend.

Good fun games, although I was completely beaten (I played as the zombies in both) badly....

Burn Em Down and
Escape in the Truck.

I gotta work on my Zombie strategy a bit!
I've been busy with a few projects as well as the everydays murmurings of living. But still working away on the interiors for Projects Woodinvale and hoping to get enough to make it worth posting images.

Also in the planning stages of Project Shadowbrook. I also want to order up that new LNOE card expansion.
Working my ass of the new house we bought so this takes priority over the internet and boardgaming section of my life Watchmen02

Also bought Gears Of War 2 so I'v been playing this every night for about an hour.
Reference URL's