TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: IFOS/LNoE Scenario: We Found the Weakness!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: IFOSLNOEWeakness-1.jpg]
[Image: IFOSLNOEWeaknessBack.jpg]

Turns: 18

Recommended players: 4 (1 zombie, 1 martian, 2 players playing 4 each)
6 (1 zombie, 1 martian, 4 players playing 2 each)
8 (2 zombie, 2 martian, 4 players playing 2 each)

In this game set up, line it up so that the road into town and out line up. Remaining tiles need to have the Hospital in one corner and the Animal Pen in the opposite end, beyond that tiles may be random. Center square is Mansion and Tent. Hero selection is Random except for Cassidy the Trick Shooter and Jake The Drifter.

"Hey, I found the weakness, you just gotta trust me on this one!"
Nice one. Keep coming up with crossover scenarios.

Has anyone test-played this scenario? It looks promising but I'd happy to see some feedback.
What's the story and background behind this new scenario. It looks very good, but am keen to know what the objectives mean and how they tie in with the background story.
So pleased people are still coming up with new and interesting scenarios.
Looks like a tough cookie to bite trough as a hero.

Am I correct in thinking that this could be a cool 4 player game?
1 player LNEO Heroes
1 Player IFOS Heroes
1 Player Martians
1 Player Zombies
We tried it as a 4 player game with each controlling one, wasn't that fun ;(

It's kinda hard controlling 4 characters on one side and still mainting what's going on to the other side
well thanx sucks Orguss, I was thinking me and Mr Onearm could give it a go with some of his friends... Did this scenario show any good sign for progression? (could it be tweaked to make it better) or was it all just a bust?
Oh, it's an incredibly fun scenario. Just not where each controls 1. It's actually great as

2 heroes controlling 2 woodinvale
2 heroes controlling 2 carnies
2 controlling martians
2 controlling zombies

It lags a bit with 8 players, but it's still better than less. Just have 8 people who know what they are doing and don't table talk that much
Great scenario but incredibly tough either...

Me and my girlfriend play'd it today... She took care of the heroes of woodinvale and the martians and i've got the carnival heroes and the zombies...

The Woodinvale ones started with the fire extinguisher and the first aid kit...
While my carnival heroes needed to search... by the turn 4 we finally moved everything to it's place and the heroes won... Sadly Lucrezia and Carl now rest in peace...

But the invasion and the outbreak were avoided! =D

The Veredict - Fun as hell... the less the best... 4 people will provide a fun and consistent gameplay... 8 people probably a lot of lag...
Hard as rock... get your best hero players with their best characters or else the chances are much against the heroes.
Wouldn't it be possible for each player to control 2 heroes from each side in a 4 player scenario?
Can you tell me how you worked out the Event cards that specify target Hero, Zombie, or Martian?
Did you allow targeting of Zombie or Martian? Are Martians able to target Zombies? Zombie to Martians?
That part is not clear in the instructions.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's