TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Heroclix HorrorClix?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone here play?

Gothicincarnation

I play HorrorClix... not so much anymore, but I still pull em out every now and then.
I found a starter box at a discounted store for 3 bucks, unfortuneately it waws missing the 2 minis, but I still got a kick out of the quality it came with. I use the tree and grave stone markers in my LNOE games. Pretty cool looking minis and not a bad price.
(03-01-2011 09:36 AM)phantomninja Wrote: [ -> ]I found a starter box at a discounted store for 3 bucks, unfortuneately it waws missing the 2 minis, but I still got a kick out of the quality it came with. I use the tree and grave stone markers in my LNOE games. Pretty cool looking minis and not a bad price.

You know....I think there may be a new scenario in there somewhere. The haunted tree is spawning zombies and the heroes need to get gas and a lighter in order to burn the tree down and stop the zombie spawning all the while, of course, fighting off the zombies already spawned. Hmmm...I think the brain gears are a rolling on this one.
Reference URL's