TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: FFP pursuing digital version of LNOE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(02-08-2011 02:17 PM)jchill7 Wrote: [ -> ]If it makes you feel any better, a digital version of the game is something that we are actively pursuing in an official capacity.
- Jason
Jason C. Hill
Flying Frog Productions
That'd be f'ing awesome.
sounds really cool
It is awesome that his name, J.C.Hill, is J-Chill. What a dope name! My name is Jason also, but my last name is not nearly as cool. Insane20
I hope it's an actual translation of the game to digital and not just using the name. Some sort of turn-based strategy, don't really know how you'd make it work for one player, unless the computer always played as the zombies and just kind of swarms due to zombie hunger. Guess we'll have to wait and see!
Yeah that's what i want too in that case, a turn-based translation of the boardgame, hopefully with an online mode so you can play against/with other gamers. Zombie10
That's wonderful news... I'd love to see a PC or iOS version of LNOE. Where did that reference come from?
(02-08-2011 07:49 PM)Grudunza Wrote: [ -> ]Where did that reference come from?

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...9#pid13969
I don't know why but I'd bet a bunch of $$$ that this digital version will be available for Ipad only Insane19
Then I could eat all you guys' brains from the comfort of my room!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's