TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: nother new guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
>Hey All,

I am a heroscape fan at heart, found the BGG and so many great games, and then ordered LNOE and I loved it ( living in the forest of Costa Rica It cost me $120 to get it to my house and it was lost int eh mail for about 3 months when I thought it was just lost for good ) - one of my favorite games I just don´t have the group of friends here that likes this one as much as me ( for a while I had a great group playing this all the time ). I have the most logged plays of this at BGG, but if I don´t start playing more games I can tell I will lose that title soon,

Just wanted to say hey to all the other LNOE fans out there, if your ever in Costa Rica and are looking for a game, let me know!

Hendal
maybe I am missing something here, but are there forums where people actually talk about the game and custom stuff they have made - all I see is introduction post? Not sure I would stop by here if All I can do is check out who are the new members? seems rather strange to me. Then I can not check out the calendar since even though I have written my hello post and I figure I have not ban banned yet.
OK, cool, I have access to other stuff, can not wait to dive into it - this is awesome.
Hey Hendal. Welcome to TZG.com. I just got the Marvel Heroscape starter pack for Christmas, but i also got Growing Hunger and A Touch of Evil, so I haven't played it yet. I did open the box, though. Great game pieces; I really wish I got the Valkyrie set instead, but it was a very thoughtful gift.
Thanks Vikinglad, I still need to play Touch of evil. I like Growing Hunger a lot, but my group thinks it adds to much for them so I don´t get to play it much I am sad to say. For the Marvel if you like that, go to Heroscapers.com and check out the marvel section, they have amazing custom stuff to expand that with. Yea the regular HS stuff is better to me, I just lost over $3,000 in HS stuff to a fire in Ohio where a chuck of my collection was stored - so I now will need more Valkyrie sets also.
(02-08-2011 05:55 PM)hendal Wrote: [ -> ]For the Marvel if you like that, go to Heroscapers.com and check out the marvel section, they have amazing custom stuff to expand that with.

I will have to check that out. I have heard that that site is pretty cool from a couple of people now. My wife is into comics more than I am. Whatever keeps her playing games with me...
Damn hendal... welcome and sorry for your losses to the fire... Insane19
Welcome to TZG...$120!!!-a real FAN!

OD
Old Dwarf ( hendal is the Dwarf from Sword of Shanara, and my first AD&D character ) - yea shipping to Miami to a service, shipping from there to Costa Rica, then to get it shipped to the jungle, I have found cheaper ways since then.

Yea Fire kinda does not want me to boardgame? My first ever purchase of board games ( $330 ) was being brought to me by a returning volunteer to our botanical gardens and he was staying in the capital, San Jose , for a night at a cheap backpackers hotel to put up fliers for more volunteers, and the place burnt down with all my games in it ( crazy I tell you ).

But that can not stop me from gaming, the game lives on.

Yea I am excited to get some time to see others custom stuff here, I have written and play tested a few new scenarios for LNOE so I am always happy to see what others have done with it also.

Gothicincarnation

Welcome Aboard! Hope you have a wonderful time here and enjoy your stay.
Reference URL's