TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New user
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Not sure what to write in this, but I'm sure I can fill up some space with goodies about me! First off, I am a HUGE zed lover (wouldn't be here if I wasn't). Of all my board games, FLying Frog takes the cake. I have LNOE, ATOE, and IFOS and having a difficult time choosing my favorite of the three.
I am currently working on applying for grad school in the field of Geography, working with GIS. My passions are; exploring new places (guatemala is my favorite), volunteering, BOARD GAMES AND ZEDS!
Welcome to the forums. If only you could find a way to combine all of your passions into one noble endeavor, like volunteer teaching third-world countries about zombie board games that they would otherwise not have been exposed to. How fulfilling would that be?
Welcome to the game and to the forum, ce.jryan...
Welcome to TZG-Geography was my minor,are you mor into the physical side or the cultural?

OD

Gothicincarnation

Welcome Aboard! Hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay.
(02-08-2011 07:46 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to TZG-Geography was my minor,are you mor into the physical side or the cultural?

OD

My focus was cultural (which naturally brought sociology in as a second major). What can I say; Geography is life!
(02-08-2011 06:46 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the game and to the forum, ce.jryan...

HA! I didn't even think to post my name. It's Jimmy, but ce.jryan works just as well.
Reference URL's