TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello everyone! I just purchased LNOE a couple weeks ago and had a great time playing with my friends and family! My BF thinks I have a bit of an obsession when it comes to zombies, but I couldn't pass this game up after everything I've heard about it.

I look forward to meeting you all!
ALICE!!! Don't give it away!!!

Welcome to tzg.com!!!

Gothicincarnation

Welcome Aboard Alice! Hope you have a pleasant time here and enjoy your stay.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
Welcome to TZG Alice,it's sort of like Wonderland but more creepy.

OD
None of us have obsessions here. Zombie03

Gothicincarnation

Nope no obsessions here... not at all... Nope not a one... zip, zero, zilch, nada, none... well... have to go calm the zombies in the basement now, trying to teach them to play LNOE. Watchmen02
Lol! I just had a mental image of the two Shawn of the Dead actors playing LNOE at the end of the movie, with the big guy chained up and zombified.
(02-12-2011 12:18 AM)Alice Wrote: [ -> ]Lol! I just had a mental image of the two Shawn of the Dead actors playing LNOE at the end of the movie, with the big guy chained up and zombified.

haha ya, moving his pieces to hard and bending the legs of the nurse figure. oh wait thats my friends. haha
Welcome Alice,OD told me that that TZG had picked up another woman member and she actually was posting.
The Guys here are really helpful,so I hope you stick around and keep contributing.

M
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's