TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Can someone scan in all the cards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd kind of like some of the card art running around in the downloads for scenarios or perhaps other card art. I hate using art that doesn't tie in, so I don't mind using the same art for multiple things as it tells a story better. Or could perhaps the frog release some more posters to buy? :P

Anyone scan in their decks?

Gothicincarnation

Unfortunately, Scanning in the full decks and uploading them anywhere would likely be considered copyright infringement by way of pirating material. So I can't see that happening.

But I do understand what you mean. Best suggestion I can offer is, if you know what images you need/want specifically, maybe someone can scan that image and cut it out of the card for you.
crop out all the game text ;p

Gothicincarnation

Images are under copyright too... I am sure that FFP wouldn't mind their use here and there for fan stuff (as long as no monetary gain was included) but uploading the entire set of images... they'd likely have issues with that.
Not realy sure what you want to do here Orgus.

Uploading al the cards.... then LNEO would die a slow but certain death Insane19
(just like the PS3 game Eye Of Judgement...wich was great fun...only the pirates ruined it by copying the cards so no more expansions were made)

And scanning in my entire carddecks? I hardly have spare time as it is...
Deck Scanning is a No No & would put TZG in a bad position.

OD
They have all the card templates available here... why won't those work for whatever you're doing?
It's the art. The template is fine.
Reference URL's