TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Movie Hero Variant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I had this weird idea hit me earlier today. Lemme know what you guys think.

What if we took a bunch of major cast members from different well-known zombie movies and threw them all into the same game together?

I'm thinking something like:

- Shaun (Shaun of the Dead/Simon Pegg)
- Alice (Resident Evil/Milla Jovovich)
- Sgt. Kenneth Hall (Dawn of the Dead/Ving Rhames)
- Bill Pardy (Slither/Nathan Fillion)
- Ash (Evil Dead/Bruce Campbell)
- Columbus (Zombieland/Jesse Eisenberg)
- Jim (28 Days Later/Cillian Murphy)
- Ben (Night of the Living Dead/Duane Jones)
- Rick (The Mummy/Brendan Frasier)

Ok, so that last one is a stretch but mummies are zombies, right?

Then, based on the L-shaped tiles and heroes selected for the game, you would have different scenarios related to each movie. For example:

- Find and destroy the Necronomicon (Evil Dead)
- Fight your way to The Winchester Tavern (Shaun of the Dead)
- Survive until morning, being chased by Nemesis (Resident Evil)

Or maybe even mix the scenarios together. Find the Necronomicon while being chased by Nemesis? Lol.

I realize this would be a ton of work, but it would be pretty neat to see.

Gothicincarnation

This one is just full of ideas ain't she?

Keep it up girl... The more ideas people have the more content becomes available.
Sure. Most of those already have cards made.
That sounds really awesome. I have most of those heroes downloaded and I am working on a few of the others. I will let you know how it comes and I can see about making some scenarios for it. Wonderful Idea Alice, let me know any scenarios you are working so so I don't steal your ideas, lol.
You're the best, mistrunner! Thank you so much! The only scenario I'm working on atm is called "Nemesis and the Necronomicon". I originally had that idea as a joke, but I think there might be something there.
(02-13-2011 02:54 PM)Alice Wrote: [ -> ]You're the best, mistrunner! Thank you so much! The only scenario I'm working on atm is called "Nemesis and the Necronomicon". I originally had that idea as a joke, but I think there might be something there.

I like it!
Alright, so I get really bored at work, lol. I finished this at lunch time. I'm not too sure how balanced it is, but I think any fans of Resident Evil or the Evil Dead movies will be happy with it.
I'll get to work on it. Watchmen02
Woah! This is awesome!! Hard to say how it would play...I don't seem to be very good at figuring out how balanced a scenario is. But it sounds pretty epic! Being an Evil Dead fan, I LOVE the use of the black hole and biting necronomicons. I don't have whatever expansion it is that has the red zombies. I wonder if you could come up with alternate rules that only involve the normal greens and browns.
Watchmen02 I created a new thread with the official scenario. Check it out. Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's