TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Funny Moments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I figured we should have a thread to tell about the funny time we've has playing AToE.

Last time I played I fought some bats, they left all my guns alone, but carried off my horse! WTF?
I remember a Game were my opponet got to the Showdown first,but I had a card that let me join,so I figured I could
knock out the villain first & win as I had all kinds of firepower.My dice went cold & I did only a little damage & got
knocked out.

My opponent then knocked out the villain as I had weakened him just enough to give him the win.

OD
(02-12-2011 04:42 PM)thegamelord Wrote: [ -> ]So, I figured we should have a thread to tell about the funny time we've has playing AToE.

Last time I played I fought some bats, they left all my guns alone, but carried off my horse! WTF?

You can 'visualize' it as: the bats scared your horse - you and the saddle and baggage fell off and it went running into the woods.

Or you can say that the bats were very hungry and they can't eat guns.
(02-15-2011 04:27 PM)Pfr_Fate Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2011 04:42 PM)thegamelord Wrote: [ -> ]So, I figured we should have a thread to tell about the funny time we've has playing AToE.

You can 'visualize' it as: the bats scared your horse - you and the saddle and baggage fell off and it went running into the woods.

Or you can say that the bats were very hungry and they can't eat guns.

My friends said, maybe if they had a bit of string and all worked together, or they could grip it by the husk...especially if they were African bats, but not European.
Good laughs were had by all.
Reference URL's