TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: B> Johnny Painted or not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone got a spare johnny? My baby girl kinda... ruined it. And I really don't want to buy a full set. I guess if I gotta though.
You might try contacting FF directly. They might be willing to sell you just a Johnny.
If you can figure out a way to... The have nothing on their store about numbers or emails that I see.
Email or PM soundgirl. She might be able to help you out.
Or the email address for FFP Customer Service is admin@flyingfrog.net

You should get a computer generated confirmation email and then someone from FFP should get back to you within a day or two.
I thought for sure Ebay would have this, but they got nothin'. FFP should sell loose single figs through the site. I totally messed up my Billy when lacquering him after painting, and I would buy a new one for a couple of bucks. Also, it would be neat for making zombie hero variant minis.
So I just want to say, I'm really impressed by the frog's customer service. I got a prompt answer to my email, and actually got a better answer than I was expecting. Very happy. I'm actually prolly going to go ahead and order a new set just to paint zombie variants. I just didn't want to buy it because I'd still be short one. ;p

Very impressed.
Reference URL's