TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: How's about an expansion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to see the following:

Nice minis of the Villains

and either a Gazetteer of Shadowbrook (I am working on one, btw: http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...le?page=2) OR some optional rules to play the Villains via a human Player (I am working that also).

What ya think, people?

I really like this game and hate to see it fade away....
Villain figs..Yes!

Frankly making the Villain a player would I feel hurt the Game.
The Overlord/Keeper thing can just get out of hand,especially in mupli-player Games
where 1 poor soul has to be the Villain.

Mansions of Madness, probably FFG next major "IT Game"has the Villain as an active
player & many of us would have prefered making it the Investigators against the Game.

OD
you have some sound points there, OD. I am just thinking of things to move ATOE forward. I think a new map (the ballyhooed 'Coast') might slow the game down - too much area to explore. And the card decks are getting too big, as well (just unweildy!). More heroes? There are so many. So: more Villains - perhaps an officially produced Nutcracker and Dryad?

How's about little minis for the named locations....just off-scale lil bits to place on the board like hotels in Monopoly but larger than the heroes figures. Windmill, Mansion, Covered Bridge, etc.

But, from a marketing standpoint, those things would not sell well, 'cause they do not affect game-play.. hmmm...

-Mike
I'd have to go with old Dwarf on this one.
While I love LNoE, I ALWAYS play the zombie player and it kinda starts to get old after a while.
Some more Town Elders would be nice,killing off the same ones over & over gets old.
Maybe a new Independent Board so Shadowbrook gets some down time,I think an interest
in a larger City type Board has been expressed-which would need new Cards
(I'm getting a Game up using AH Kingsport Board)

An official Witch Villain.

OD
Reference URL's