TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Just wanted to say Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello fellow Z Heads, I just wanted to drop a little "hello" on the community here at Thezombiegame.com

I am new to the forums here but definitely not new to the Zombie Apocalypse that is coming. I have been a avid Zombie fan ever since my eyes were tantalized by the movie Night of the Living Dead when I was 13. Several years later I am still a huge fan of the genre.

A couple of years ago I purchased Zombies by Twilight Creations and had some epic games with friends, but we soon became bored by the one dimensional activity of the game. I spoke with a local game store owner and he focused my attention to LNoE and it's expansions. I quickly picked it up, being a Zombie junkie, and found myself immersed in this board game. Friends and family have enjoyed many hours of play. I thank Flying Frog for developing this Z game and continuing to add to it's development.

Here is a pic of some of my painted minis
[Image: photo.jpg]
Welcome to the Site Kay! Hope you enjoy!

Gothicincarnation

Welcome Aboard! Hope you enjoy your stay and have a great time here.
What up dawg? Welcome to the game!!!
Awesome minis. Johnny's jacket looks really good.
great painted figs, welcome to the forums.
the convict looks awesome.
Welcome to the forum and nice job on the mini's.
The convict looks cool indeed.
Welcome Aboard...Nice Pic.

OD
Thanks Dudes, I am looking forward to posting on the boards and learning a few new tricks from some of the vets.
Welcome aboard, kay. Great work on the minis, too! I wish I could paint worth a damn.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's