TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Arkham Horror Expansion-Really
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just when I thought AH had run out of steam

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_n...?eidn=1989

Looks like new material for the base Game & several of the Expansions
(alas No new GOOS)

OD
i am excited and saddened for this at the same time, i have recently started playing AH and love it. and like all FFP games i want to get every expansion for AH, but it is going to be pricey.

i hope they start a new AH bundle pack that will include all expansions again....

please let me know if anyone knows where to get one

( i was also thinking it could be cool if we had any Arkham Horror section too...)

Gothicincarnation

(02-18-2011 04:48 AM)shipper Wrote: [ -> ]( i was also thinking it could be cool if we had any Arkham Horror section too...)

Although AH is a cool game, this is a site for Flying Frog Productions (FFP) games. AH is Fantasy Flight Games (FFG). I doubt We will get an AH section for that reason. But you never know, Sarku might...
I have a complete compulsion about Games I really like so I must get it,but it does get expensive.Then again compared to a hobby
like Golf it's not.

I think the Board Games Forum we have here is fine for AH stuff (as well as other non FFP Games).AH afterall has it's own popular
Forum at the FFG Site.It's nice to discuss our interest in other Games but Sarku did set this up as an FFP Fan Forum and thats our real Mission.

OD
This sounds rather good. It will freshen up the old expansions. I just wish my gaming budget wasn't so tight. I still have to get Innsmouth and Lurker.
i still only have the base game and i dont know how i will be able to caught up on AH and still have money to keep up with LNOE, but i will try, i must try
That an an advantage to being old...you hang around long enough you can pick up all the Expansions.

OD
(02-18-2011 07:28 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]That an an advantage to being old...you hang around long enough you can pick up all the Expansions.

OD

thats true but also the older you can the more bills you have to pay which leads to less money for the fun things like board games and turkey hill iced tea
Not to compromise the high tone of this thread but Turkey Hill Ice Tea gives me the Runs.
As for board Games Expansions I do feel the need to get all the Expansions offered to Games
I enjoy.So when FFP gets the AToE 'Shore"Expansion out or Hero Pack#2,I'll be there.

So basically I'm locked into trying to keep up with AToE,Arkham Horror,Battles of Westeros,and whatever
the future for MoM is.

OD
I absolutely get what you are saying OD. Just substitute LNoE for Battles of Westeros in my case...

My completist nature can be a downright pain at times, right in the hip pocket!
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's