TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New layout (Base for Labyrinth Scenario)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I love this layout, and can't wait to try it. I think Escape in the truck might even play out pretty good with this. It reminds me of one of the early Resident evil games, I think it was 2, where you are going in and out of different buildings and end up outside sometimes. This looks really fun. Great first post!
Love the complex set up. I think I'll try it for "We've Got to Go Back" and see what happens.
Hi, I just convert this layout into a Scenario named "Rescue at Dawn". Please check the new post and tell me what do you think.
Nice job, but now, thanks to D153453D, you have four more boards to incorporate.
(03-01-2011 02:50 PM)Worldmaggot Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job, but now, thanks to D153453D, you have four more boards to incorporate.

It would be nice to incorporate D153453D´s boards. Unfortunately I have no access to them. Hopefully, one of this days I´ll be able to enter the download zone.
(03-01-2011 04:20 PM)elwatoplus Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2011 02:50 PM)Worldmaggot Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job, but now, thanks to D153453D, you have four more boards to incorporate.

It would be nice to incorporate D153453D´s boards. Unfortunately I have no access to them. Hopefully, one of this days I´ll be able to enter the download zone.

Yeah. Like today.
(03-01-2011 05:54 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2011 04:20 PM)elwatoplus Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah. Like today.

That was quick. Thank you a lot.
AAAAAhhhhhh....so THIS is where that layout in "Rescue at Dawn" came from! I remember making a post on that thread saying how much I loved the scenario...but the thing I loved most about it was the incredibly creative board layout! Nicely done! Watchmen02
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's