TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Dance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Two weeks ago we played the "Manor House" scenario for the first time. It has been my go to scenario since. May be my favorite among the basic game pack-ins. We quickly came to learn that defending from inside the house was a big mistake and headed for the exits after 3 turns. We got out and started the Zombie Dance where the Hero's go to the edge of the house and use of Zombie Hunger to draw the Zombies out of the Manor.

Now when I played as a Zed last time I made sure anyone "LURing" me this way had to pay a price. I made sure I reinforced my groups of Zeds shooting for at least 4 per Hero. I also got a lucky break and was able to play a "Cornered" on a turn after the Heros created two groups of 4 on one hero each. Their plan was to shotgun these groups on their next turn. I had killed both heroes before their turn started. I quickly moped up the game by killing four heros. I did get 8 zombies in the house at one point.

Does anyone have a method for defence from within the manor house?
Find all the gas cans and send Billy inside the house to sacrifice himself, lol.

There really isn't much you can do inside unless you can come killing power.
I posted a tactic similar to the one D just mentioned in another thread. It would have worked well if I hadn't lost my guns right before I needed to blow off the gas. This can be done from outside as well, though, but you have to go inside to douse the middle square(s, do two if possible).

I like the idea of sending Billy in as a sacrifice. I hate that guy. I may use his card to make my Ash hero. Maybe his mini too.
Billy Grows on you, he is fast which can help out a lot of times.

Defending the manor house is a tough one, with out guns it is really tough, we usually have a group inside the manor house shooting out and one guy running out doing the dance to pull people away from the house, always a fun scenario, it runs longer then most - but really fun
Anyone use the dots system to add Barricade rules to this scenario?
Reference URL's