TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Next Wednesday at 10:00 EST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Zombies on Faceoff on SyFy!!!

I don't know if anyone has been watching it, but it is one of the most entertaining shows on tv right now. Check it out!!!

Oh and ZOMBIES!!!
Good call.
I watch it every week, lol. It is entertaining and I look at their Techniques for my own work. Watchmen02 Personally I think Tate is the most talented and consitent, which means alot in this business, lol. Watchmen02
What's Face Off?
We don't have those tv channels here Insane19
Can anyone tape it and upload it somewhere?

Gothicincarnation

(02-24-2011 09:37 AM)Emp Wrote: [ -> ]What's Face Off?
We don't have those tv channels here Insane19
Can anyone tape it and upload it somewhere?

That is technically illegal to do here in the US... Though there are some countries where it isn't legal or illegal, they just don't care. But if you look hard enough I'll bet you can find it.
Isohunt is a frequent haunt of mine...

Faceoff is a show in the Survivor/reality vein... The judges vote a member off every week... They have to do various special effects/make up challenges... It's really neet to see these guys work. Some of it is awesome, some is not. Tate is good, Connor is good as well... Those two together would be unstoppable. Megan's a cutie!!!
I'll check it out but I typically don't like shows like that... your not going to kill someone you know is an actor.
I think it's zombies ala Thriller... still... the make up looks like it'll be awesome... It's on right now!!! Zombie03
almost forget thanks!
Can't find it Insane19
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's