TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Victor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
An excerpt from Victor's Background:
Quote:After being arrested on three counts of murder, Victor escaped custody and fled. A fugitive for the last two years, his luck ran out when he was caught in the small town of Woodinvale.

He must not be very smart. On the run for two years and he is still wear his prison jump suit and hasn't managed to do anything about the broken handcuffs on his wrists...
Just sayin'...
Sheriff Anderson could have put him back into a Jump suit, maybe. LOL
I've often wondered if He, The Drifter, and The Sheriff all know each other.
(I know the drifter and the sheriff already do)
Holy crap, Munky! I know the story stuff is just there for flavor, and we can't count on all of it making sense, or adding up to anything coherent...but man you just pointed out a huge gaping hole in continuity! And not just two cards having conflicting info or something, Victor's description is just totally inconsistent with the characters appearance! I can't believe FFP let that slip by!

Although, I guess to be fair, there are a lot of little holes. For example, instead of wearing scrubs, like a real nurse, Becky seems to be wearing something that more closely resembles the outfit worn by the strip-o-gram that Ferris Beuller gets in that movie.
I'm ok with nurse Becky being a candy stripper. Er, candy STRIPER, that is...
Full Victor Bio:
"Always on the wrong side of the law, Victor has been ‘troubled’ his whole life. Following a string of petty crimes in his teen years, he found himself working as an enforcer in the big city criminal underground. After being arrested on three counts of murder, Victor escaped custody and fled. A fugitive for the last two years, his luck ran out when he was caught in the small town of Woodinvale. Picked up by the local police and brought in to the station, he now awaits transfer back to the neighboring city of Brideston."

So I'm pretty sure they cuffed him and put him in a prisoner outfit when they got him in Woodinvale.
Oh. Right. Heh! In retrospect I should have seen that, even without the entire bio in Victor, the fact that is says "his luck ran out when he was CAUGHT in the small town of Woodinvale" should have explained the handcuffs at least.
....or maybe Victor and Becky were in the middle of some "cough" roleplaying "cough" when the outbreak began?...

ok...it's late...long day at work......need my bed...hate to go to sleep...waste of time...nggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
So...they were playing D&D? :p
(02-26-2011 05:04 AM)Russ Wrote: [ -> ]For example, instead of wearing scrubs, like a real nurse, Becky seems to be wearing something that more closely resembles the outfit worn by the strip-o-gram that Ferris Beuller gets in that movie.

Right. I almost painted white thigh-highs on mine when I was painting it, but decided not to at the last minute.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's