TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Did I hear the word Zombie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, to say the least, I am a zombie by day and a vampire by night! LOL

Insane19 My hubby is around here somewhere - you guys know him as GI. Yes, I am the dreaded wife of GI - get over it! LOL Oh and by the way - yes I did slap him for all those times he's said that I slapped him for something.

Now to introduce me - as I really am. I know a lot about zombies - look at who I live with - zombie professor emeritus. I can't help but glean information from him because he's always talking about zombies. Zombie13 Zombie17 And he must own everything zombie that he can get his hands on! LOL I get to play a lot of zombie games (zombie dice, Last Night on Earth, Zombie Survival, Zombiegeddon, etc).

I am currently in college majoring in Accounting. I hope to graduate in 2013 if I can keep up the pace I'm going at now - which is 12 credit hours per semester - full time (PELL requires it - LOL). I'm trying to take some fun courses, but they don't have the history of Zombies or Zombie Religious beliefs at my college - yet! LOL.

I'm almost 47 yrs old and enjoy a lot of different things. Mostly I play the zombie games with GI and enjoy WoW, DDO and several stand alones like Diablo, Diablo II and Hellfire. Like any lady of leisure, I also enjoy crocheting, beadwork and Digital Mosaic Abstract art.

If there is anything you want to know about me, just ask. It's not the questions you should worry about - just the answers! Watchmen02

See ya around the boards......Zombie17 Zombie16 Insane19 Insane16

Gothicincarnation

Oh no... The Wife found me... Hide me quick! Alice, kkamena, protect me!

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Ya know, a frying pan to the back of the head hurts... I see birdies... no wait, it's just one bird... and my Wife is flipping it to me... :/

I'm in trouble now... Insane07 Zombie12 Insane10 Zombie13 Insane13 Zombie04
WELCOME GRI!!!!!!......we husbands do so need the stabilizing influence of our better halves ,it's great to have you here.

OD
(GI not to worry..we still have the MOD Forum to talk about "Hot Topics")
(02-27-2011 02:22 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]WELCOME GRI!!!!!!......we husbands do so need the stabilizing influence of our better halves ,it's great to have you here.

OD

Welcome Gothic Rose,yes it is great to see another spouse here,
I never slap OD when he gets out of line,I just threaten his GamesInsane02

OD you know I can tell when you've been discussing Hot TopicsInsane21

M
welcome and I'm happy you slapped the son of a bitch (kidding kinda)Zombie17
Anyway I would love to see some of your art.
Welcome to the boards. Have fun. Watchmen02
Welcome to the board Rose.
Welcome wife of Gothicincarnation... Zombie03
Thank you for the warm welcomes.
It sure makes me feel right at home! Watchmen02

Gothicincarnation

(02-27-2011 02:22 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]WELCOME GRI!!!!!!......we husbands do so need the stabilizing influence of our better halves ,it's great to have you here.

OD

OK, OD, that was just too funny... and got me smacked! LOL

(02-27-2011 03:31 PM)kkamena Wrote: [ -> ]welcome and I'm happy you slapped the son of a bitch (kidding kinda)Zombie17
Anyway I would love to see some of your art.

Ouch... kkamena, that hurt more than a frying pan upside the head... kinda. Zombie03 LOL

Regardless of how I make it sound. Rose and I love each other very much. We always tease each other and make fun of ourselves. And in all actuality, I say she smacks me long before I even tell her what I said. Zombie03 And I say it just to make people smile and laugh.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's