TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: new heroes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=373]
[attachment=377]

hey would you look at that i got it to work lol....thanks D153453D and Gothincarnation
Few things. Auto hit the revolver is what exactly? I never played RDR. I'm assuming its a garranteed hit which may be OP. MAN of ACTION is out the discard pile I assume as well.

BTW, what was the problem uploading it?
i have no sweet clue lol... i saved it as a .pgn and it didn't seem to change anything then my roommate tried and it worked :S. not complaining anyway i'll see if i can get the others up... and yeah man of action is from the discard pile and the you still have to roll to see if the gun is discarded for the auto hit, i was also worried he might be OP but i haven't had a chance to try him yet.
I have to agree that Auto-Hit is Over Powered. Even with the roll for ammo. It is basically one automatic Zombie Kill per Turn. On the other hand the coal miner looks really cool. Good job. Watchmen02
It may be OP, but I think it's the combination of being able to pick the rifle back up again after he loses it. But then again, he has to get it first... and there are more revolvers which he can't pick up from the discard.

Either way, looks good.
John Marston = OP. Period. You'd have to be incredibly unlucky to have it run out quickly, but even then can always search. Guns aren't as hard to find as people make it out to be.

EDIT: NM he can only pick up the rifle.. Hmmm... dunno then.

Coal Miner... is... hmm, let's see, awesome thematically, but...

He starts with an unbreakable weapon (A weapon that is one of the funniest in the game in my opinion...) With it he is ALSO broken. Let me explain:

Sledge says (Correct me if I'm wrong, weapons tend to blend together) Roll one dice. 4-6 it dies automatically (Instantly, too). And he wins on ties. So that means he has a 67% chance to win the fight on ONE fight dice, and 50% chance to instantly kill. I don't know about you, but it certainly seems too powerful.
he should be over powered, hes john marston.
Cool hero ideas, but my initial thought, before reading the other posts, was that "Dead Eye" is overpowered. Maybe it would be cool to base it on the suntracker? Like you can auto-hit on even turns, or turns divisable by three, or in the black zone, etc. One kill per turn seems like too much.

Also, I am not familiar with the sledge hammer (I only have LNOE+GH), but if it works like Orguss said, I would consider dropping "Tough" or one of the 4 wounds from Big Bad John.

Gothicincarnation

I've been thinking of this for awhile now... and decided on a solution.

Instead of dead eye being one kill per turn, have it be a + to the roll. Like say +2 to the roll once per turn?

As for the miner, yeah he's pretty tough... maybe a little too tough... I agree with vikinglad on this one.
thanks for all the input guys, so first idea is for big bad john i will drop the "tough" and maybe give him a bummed knee which limits movement or something, and for John Marston i'm not sure what to do with him if i make it so you have to roll for the auto hit then isn't really auto hit anymore but i feel like the character would be incomplete without dead eye as that is a key part of the game... does anyone have any suggestions on another use for dead eye?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's