TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Custom Figures?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So you see i was wondering...

After completing your Custom Character Sheet... do you also make a custom figurine to go with it, grab one from another game, or just use a random small item to represent it?

Curious :D anyone has made a solution? Feel free to comment :)
The only custom I made so far is the Ash one I posted about. There is a mini for this already that Samurai showed me from Hasslefree, but I am using Sam for it until mine gets here.

I will try to get minis for any others I come up with.
I replaced all my heroes with pewter miniatures from the Chronoscope line of mini's. Theres sort of a backstory with the characters as well. For instance these survivors are on day 30+ and have changed slightly in their appearance. Jenny...now wear pants to protect her legs, Father Joseph went bald from all the stress and I gave Billy a more teen looking mini. I always thought his original one looked too manly.
Basicly for me the only reason why I don't use custom heroes is because I don't have the figures from them. I like playing with the heroes that look the part on the board.
I recently started to think about looking for representative figures for custom heroes but decided to first continue with paiting my zombies. I plan on replacing the first 14 zombies first.
any idea as to what brand of zombies you are going to use?
?
In the "painting section" on the board there is a list of different companies who make zombies who fit LNEO size.
I just cruise these shops and order the ones I like. So far I ordered some from Cold War Minis and some from Tengu Models. Tengu being the coolest I've seen so far.
If you are interested in doing the same, check out the section and I'm sure you will find some excellent figures.
SamuraiTrev's guide is also very helpfull for painting.
Reference URL's