TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Single Player Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just got done watching a few online reviews of this game, and both say that it is for 1 - 4 players. Just curious if anyone has tried it solo, and what your thoughts are on how it plays out.
I've seen some Zombie AI Variants, but it really dosent work too well because you can see the zombie cards which kept hidden is a big advantage to the Zombie player.
LOL, Thanks D. I have tried playing Alone in the Dark solo, and you are right, it doesn't work very well because you know what is in the Zeds hand...

However, I was asking about solo play for Conquest of Planet Earth (hence the thread being under the COPE section Zombie03) because I havn't gotten this game yet, and solid solo play would be a deciding factor...
I haven't played it solo yet, but I've played cooperative with just two players, so I have gotten the sense for what it's like. Really, it should work just fine.

The solo game is really the cooperative game, just staged down to single-player. I enjoy the cooperative game quite a bit, so I don't see any issues with it. It should be fun! (I'm just not big on solitaire games myself, so I don't think I'll be trying it.)
I don't have this Game but FFP did Solo Rules for AToE and they work well so I would think if they have
Solo rules included they would be solid.

OD
Thanks for the input guys. I just received Something Wicked last week and tried the solo version over the weekend, it was pretty fun. FFP has done a great job at developing a game engine that plays itself. I think I will be picking this up... eventually. Probly after I move next month - one less thing to keep track of.
I definitely have enjoyed the game. I think it's worth your time.
I'm really thinking of getting this game too.
Especialy if the solo game is fun. So has anybody tried it now?
I am moved and more or less settled. Thinking it may be time to put a purchase in with da Frog...
I'm afraid I haven't, Emp. But I'm more interested in multi-player co-op myself, and it certainly doesn't let down in that format. I will note that solo is basically "multi-player co-op" with one player, and I've played it with 2, 3, and 4 players, and enjoyed it each time, so I can pretty safely say that the solo version should be just as fun.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's