TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Strip Club
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I liked Rich Pizor's "Zombie Strippers" scenario so much, I decided to try to convert the Manor House into a strip club for use with the scenario. It was a fairly ambitious project by my standards, but I think it came out okay. I made the stage out of the pulpit from the church. If I was better at this, I could probably have put in some more details, like drinks sitting on tables, broken bottles lying around, hat/coat racks, maybe one of those velvet rope things out front. What it's really missing is a dressing room/backstage area for the strippers, but I just don't know where to begin in making that. I mostly used existing artwork from the boards, (altered a bit sometimes,) because A: I can't draw, and B: I wanted it to match up with what was already there and look like it belongs. What do you guys think?
Intersesting approach. I like the VIP room. The only thing that stand out are what I assume to be the stripper poles which are yellow. They seem to be laying down compared to the top view of everything else.

Look at the fir pole in the firestation I made for my expansion board. Reference : http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ased--1637 It's the third L-board from teh top. It's still a bit skewed but it works and looks normal. Make yours much shorter and add a black top to it (as there are with the coloumns outside the manor house).

Also the shadow won't follow the pole. I'm assuming you're using teh Drop shadow effect? It won't work on verticle elements. You'd be better off painting it with a brush on the ground.

If you fix that, I'd say you're good to go
Well this was something that needed to be done,thanks Russ.
I have no talent whatsoever for this kind of stuff but I agree the poles need
work otherwise it's OK.

OD
Very nice!
that's funny. Good work.
Cool idea. I don't remember seeing any custom center boards yet. How are you going to make one to play on?
(03-04-2011 06:11 AM)D153453D Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing that stand out are what I assume to be the stripper poles...

Thanks for the helpful advice! I agree, the poles look pretty terrible. I had no idea how to make them look right! As I said, I have virtually no artistic skill in terms of drawing so, the poles are actually part of Waldo's cane from a Where's Waldo picture I found online, recolored, resized, and rotated of course. I tried to find a picture of a flagpole or something like that from an overhead view, but couldn't find anything. Maybe I could steal your firepole?

Speaking of which, those are AMAZING looking boards there!

As for making this into an actual board we could play on...I don't know. I'll probably just print it out on a couple of sheets of paper, maybe photo paper for a nice glossy look. I'll have to tape them together somehow, then I figured I'd just lay the paper flat on top of the regular board for playing. I thought about trying to make it into a sort of giant envelope to put the board inside...but I don't think that would really work out well. What did other people do?
(03-04-2011 06:00 PM)Russ Wrote: [ -> ]the poles are actually part of Waldo's cane from a Where's Waldo picture I found online, recolored, resized, and rotated of course.

I wonder what Waldo would think about strippers dancing around his cane, lol.

Seriously though, I really like this idea. I remember seeing one of the custom heroes in the download section named Kat. This would be a great start location for her Watchmen02
Looking good, Russ!

You might just make the poles into circles -- if we're looking down from above, all you'd see would be the circle.

And then we could avoid the inevitable "Strippers spinning around Waldo's cane" jokes. Zombie03
I thought about just a circle...but I wanted it to actually look like a pole, and I didn't think that would be clear with just a circle.

Maybe I could make little 3d poles out of paperclips or something! With little bases so they could stand up. And maybe the Zombie Strippers could have some kind of special movement rules regarding the poles. Ooh, hmmm...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's