TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: game day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
finally got a sunday off. plan to game all day.

anyone else getting any time in?

soundguy
no, I wish I were you. Every time I'm off, no one is around to play.
Or, my only friend who doesn't like this game is with me. I know...he sucks
sorry, i missed your post. do you have a gamer tag? if so i can add you and well play some time. mines Plug Uglie
Think my folks are coming over sometime this weekend, and they kind of dig the game, even though they aren't zombie buffs. My Dad plays it like he's playing cards or checkers and doesn't care if one of his Heroes dies, my mom tries to hole up and protect her Heroes. They need to learn to work together, which is funny since they've ben married so long. Thinking of playing "It Came from Outer Space" w/ the trans green zeds.
I'm looking for people to play with. Send deets for the next game day and Im there.

mazzykid
(03-05-2011 07:14 AM)robottroubles Wrote: [ -> ]Think my folks are coming over sometime this weekend, and they kind of dig the game, even though they aren't zombie buffs. My Dad plays it like he's playing cards or checkers and doesn't care if one of his Heroes dies, my mom tries to hole up and protect her Heroes. They need to learn to work together, which is funny since they've ben married so long. Thinking of playing "It Came from Outer Space" w/ the trans green zeds.

My mom and dad work very well together it's hard to beat them with the zombie but im the only person who ever will play the zombie.
Reference URL's