TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: My Painted Mansions of Madness Minis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Investigators First:

[Image: AshcanPete.jpg]
Ashcan Pete

[Image: GloriaGoldberg.jpg]
Gloria Goldberg

[Image: HarveyWalters.jpg]
Harvey Walters

[Image: JennyBarnes.jpg]
Jenny Barnes

[Image: JoeDiamond.jpg]
Joe Diamond

[Image: KateWinthrop.jpg]
Kate Winthrop

[Image: MichaelMcGlen.jpg]
Michael McGlen

[Image: SisterMary.jpg]
Sister Mary
Monsters and Minions:

[Image: Chthonian.jpg]
Chthonian

[Image: CultLeader.jpg]
Cult Leader

[Image: Cultist.jpg]
Cultist

[Image: HoundofTindalos.jpg]
Hound of Tindalos

[Image: Maniac.jpg]
Maniac

[Image: MiGo.jpg]
Migo

[Image: Shoggoth.jpg]
Shoggoth

[Image: Witch.jpg]
Witch

Hope you like them!
Stunning! I think I like Ashcan Pete the best. Really great detailing. I love the gore on the maniac.
beautiful work
Nice...those witches take a lot of Flesh paint.

OD
(03-08-2011 02:14 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Nice...those witches take a lot of Flesh paint.

OD

Watchmen02 Watchmen02

I painted the one above as a sort of Voodoo witch and the other is very pale skinned with red hair as an Irish witch.
Nice work on those figures ZombieJ. I like the maniac the best.
Good job on the gore cause that figures his stance just screams for blood Watchmen02
Oh my they are so cool! Well done Z67. Your Shoggoth looks really intimidating. Excellent work on the Investigators too. Looks like Jenny and Kate have been to a speak-easy and hitting the turps a bit. Are they made of the same flexible plastic as other FFG games? A good dip in hot water will fix them if that's the case.

I've been working on my Space Hulk minis and alternating with my AToE minis (finally!) Will post some pics ASAP.
Thanks for the comments, folks.

Talos, the pose of Jenny Barnes is not that far off but Kate did seem to bend back a bit. They were all washed in hot water and bent to the right shape before being plunged into very cold water, still find they sometimes bend back.

The minis do seem of the same plastic as usual but at least this time there were no breakages as happened with my Middle Earth Quest ones.
Excellent! Your painting improves with every mini.

My favorite is that old dude with the guitar!
Loving that Shoggoth!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's