TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: A Lurker Emerges...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I have been registered here for about a year now or so and decided I should make a post finally. I will admit that my post count will not likely increase much but I just wanted to take moment to say thanks for the site. Also thanks to the many members that do contribute. I appreciate all of the discussions I have not been a part of that have helped me better understand some rules. I also enjoy the variants discussed and house rules and wish I was creative enough to some up with something on my own, but am quite content leeching off of all of you. I will continue to use this sites great resources even if I'm never heard from again. I am a huge fan of the Flying Frog games I have so far (LNOE, ATOE, and IFOS) and only wish I had a more reliable group to game with so I could play more than once every couple of months. I haven't even had a chance to actually play IFOS despite having it for over a month now. It is this reason that I appreciate the occasional game reports users have also shared. I live vicariously through your gaming sessions. Thanks again and keep up the great work everyone.

Gothicincarnation

I'm not sure how to respond to that...

Belated Welcome Aboard! Hope you've had a great time here and enjoyed your stay?

Why not post more? We don't bite... well... Ok we Do bite, but only if you ask nicely! Zombie03
Ina good to have you with us,glad you have found TZG useful.I wish we had more Game
Sessions reports for you to enjoy.I'm working on a sequel to "To Touch & Be Touched" for AToE,
(the opening fluff is done)but I need to play out the Game to finish it up.

OD
Welcome to the land of posting, IanRoss! Watchmen02 I'm sure we all hope to hear more from you in the future!
Welcome
Welcome to posting, hope you continue to enjoy. Watchmen02
Re-Welcome. It's a great site and very useful.
Welcome, even though you joined before me! Give a holler every once in a while when you stumble on content you really like.
To the ex-Lurker known as IanRoss, welcome from the abyss...
Glad you like our stuff and feel free to comment anytime. If you love FFP you're one of usWatchmen02
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I have actually managed to set up a game session this weekend with some friends. After attending the Toronto ComicCon zombie mayhem shall ensue. I am very excited to get back into LNOE.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's