TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: walking dead dvd came in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just got my email notification from B&N this am that my walking ded 1st season dvd's were in. grabbed them on my way to lunch... plan on watching them tomorrow evening after work, straight thru!

any idea when the next walking dead graphic novel collection is due out? last one was in november.. #13 i think.. thus 14 sounds like it sould be out soon..

soundguy
Bah humbug!!! We don't get it over here until May, even though the show was shown on TV within a week or so of its US première.

Enjoy soundguy.
i got 9$ off the cover (retail) price for preordering too.

can't wait till tomorrow evening to watch it straight thru

soundguy
May... Bwah ha ha ha... You Brits and your waiting... Zombie03
What does it have in the way of extras? Thought the series was pretty good, nice mix of zombie terror and Romero-esque humans fighting amongst themselves. The dialogue was a bit stiff and the last episode not having ANY zombie action was a real downer, though.
...I don't even want to think when it will hit the shelves here in Belgium...

They just discovered the comics overhere, go figure. To be honest, I hate the hype that it will create here in this dumb country..
All of a sudden everyone will be into zombies... I hate hypes...I detest hypes...
Reference URL's