TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey there folks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My name is Stephanie, and I am new to LNOE as well as this forum. I personally have an affinity for playing as the zombies rather than the heroes. I have been a horror fan for years, and have been looking at a number of zombie games across the gaming industry and were excited to finally find one that fit our style that also harbored such creativity.

My husband and I have played through a majority of the base pack's scenarios and are getting excited about the unique game play. We are waiting anxiously for The Hunger, Hero Expansion, and Survival of the Fittest as they should be arriving any day now. Its awesome to have a game that you can play happily with 2 players that you can also play with more that comes with endless possibilities. It takes an element that usually complicates games and makes it exciting and new.

I look forward to meeting more of you on the vastness known as the web, and as well as th
e opportunity to become a full fledged member.
Welcome, Stephanie. I'm new in the forum too, but I played the game since a year or two. You and your husband will enjoy it, I recommend the Growing Hunger expansion because gives a boost to the game, and make it very different, and has 4 new heroes.

The Hero Pack 1 is great, but just for the fans, it only got 4 new heroes, a few cards and a scenario. Survival of the Fittest also adds new mechanics, three new type of cards and difficults a little the game.

My girlfriend and I love the horror too. I'm a fan of the zombie movies, games and whatever connected with the topic.
Welcome!

Gothicincarnation

Welcome Aboard! I hope you have a great time here and enjoy your stay.
I have already bowed down to several of you out there when looking at additional characters and scenarios. I love it. I am glad google brought me here. It gives me the chance to see what else you have out there! Many of you have brilliant ideas which only add to the base of this game. Thank you all for being so welcoming Zombie17
Welcome aboard Miz....none of those ideas are mine but I'm glad your enjoying TZG.

OD
Hello, glad to see another person enjoying this crazy @ss game. This forum has a wide variety of info for those who are fairly new to the game and hardened veterans of LNOE.
Thank Google for my misfortune... Watchmen02

Welcome!!!
Salutations human, 'tis good to see this surplus of new blood.
Enjoy the game while you can, mortality is so fleeting.
Yours Willm. Horne

Hi Sorry about that. It's Samuraitrev here, William's...helper shall we say. Please excuse my Lord. Eternity gets him so grouchy sometimes. Please allow me to welcome you to TZG! Hope you enjoy what you find.
Hi, miz4tune! I love seeing more women join up!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's