TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: general lee is new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just got a copy of LNOE and came straight here!

I come from Glasgow (Scotland) and I am into western/historical re-enactment, hence the name, as well as being a board game fanatic.

I just love the theme of LNOE and the defend the manor mission is so awesome I dont think I have got to play any of the other missions properly yet!
Forth from its stabbard,pure & bright rose the sword of Lee.Welcome to TZG

OD
Welcome. I also enjoy Defend the manor, it has that 28 days later ending climax feel to it.
Just about every game I've played has ended up with a movie feel to it!

Good to see the Confederate show up and represent (even if it's from Scotland)! (of course I'm a yankee through and through)
Welcome
Welcome generallee!!!

If the dukeofhazzard shows up, I might cry.
Welcome, orangecar!
Welcome, that scenario is great. But my favorite of the basic scenarios is Escape in the Truck, it reminds me The Night of the Living Dead, but with a happy end (not the stupid exploding the gas station).
(03-10-2011 07:43 PM)Alf Zombie Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, that scenario is great. But my favorite of the basic scenarios is Escape in the Truck, it reminds me The Night of the Living Dead, but with a happy end (not the stupid exploding the gas station).

Agreed. I feel like there is always a moment also where you have to decide whether to run and refill the gas tank, or burn down 5 zombies.
Welcome generallee!

Good to hear from a fellow Brit!
Yeah the defend the manor house is great, although I would prefer a scenario where you have to actually stay inside the manor house. You know building barricades etc. the tension would be great. (Hmm.. I'm getting ideas...)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's