TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=453]
I picked up this book Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse by Max Brallier on a pure whim. I usually wait and read reviews,but decided 'what the hell' and I am so glad I made that decision. This book clocks in at a total of 383 pages of Pick you own adventure goodnes...YES thats right its like those books you had when you were a kid. Well instead of defending your castle from orcs and raiders this on clearly puts you at day one of the Z.A. I loved that it doesnt seem like a hassle to read and I already am half way thru (read around 200+ pgs). This is a throw back to good ol nostalgia and the writer throws some good humor into as well oh and I can not forget the illustrations! I just finished a scenario that heavily reminds me of Planet Terror. Good book and I just wanted the members to hear about it. A++
Thanks for the heads up Phantom it looks and sounds cool. If I see it, it wil be mine...
(03-11-2011 02:53 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the heads up Phantom it looks and sounds cool. If I see it, it wil be mine...

Awesome, I influenced someone. Also this book does contain violence and language,so this is not a kiddie bookWatchmen02
Sounds like a book I'm going to be picking up! Can you update this once you finished it?
Reference URL's