TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: More people need to play this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is never any conversations for IFOS. Insane19

/sadpanda.
(03-12-2011 02:40 PM)Orguss Wrote: [ -> ]There is never any conversations for IFOS. Insane19

/sadpanda.

Trust me i wanna play this, but right now i got unplayed games all over the house, and more are on its way lol. So many games so little time Zombie02

/Sexual harassment panda. (South park lol)
just found the game for 30 somthing bucks on miniaturemarket.com in the sales section.

so ill have it in my paws soon.
I have it here too but haven't found the time to read trough the rulebook... Insane19 Insane19 Insane19 Insane19
The game is great but we haven't played in a while. College work gets in the way far too often but I keep meaning to have a game of Martians vs Zombies.
(03-12-2011 04:57 PM)deadrabbit Wrote: [ -> ]just found the game for 30 somthing bucks on miniaturemarket.com in the sales section.

so ill have it in my paws soon.
I absolutely love their Ebay store,never knew they had a real site though. Now Im blowing money like crazy!!!Insane20Insane20Insane20

Awesome site and fast service!
MM usually has the lowest price around,but their "my Account" policy of showing all orders shipped drives me crazy.
They usually ship within 24 hours and often you get the Tracking info about the same time you get delivery.

I'm rather unimpressed with their preorders handling,which seem to be a little haphazzard...they have my pre ordered BoW Banners
showin arrived and when I asked about had it shipped I was told it was and I would be sent Tracking info.I got the Tracking #
but when the order arrived it was for an instock Game I had ordered.

They then said the Banners had not got out of the warehouse yet? So far no other info.
I think I'll keep my preorders woth Coolstuff Inc.

OD
This is by far an amazing game. My friends enjoyed it and found it harder than last night on earth
I wanna get this game so bad, but money is really tight right now
I haven't played this since I bought it. The one guy I played board games with regularly and I got into an argument the last time. He made a ruling which at the time went in his favour but then when the tables were turned and the same ruling applied in my favour he got all pissed and told me off! Since then our group kinda disbanded Watchmen02 Some of us should get our webcams and computers set up and play via conference calls. Take nerdiness to another level!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's