TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Once bitten...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just recently introduced to this game and can I just say count me as infected. Loads of fun and can't wait to convert my friends as well. I wish it was a bit cheaper but I will just have to bogart my pals copy until I get my own!
Welcome aboard, marcuso.
Welcome to TZG

OD
Welcome Marcuso
Greetings Marcuso glad you've found the world's best game and zombie forum. Hope you enjoy the site.Watchmen02
Welcome Marcuso. I've only been part of this forum for a few days, but I think we found a good Spawning Pit. The other members seem fun, and helpful! Watchmen02
Hello and welcome to these boards, you should hit up ebay or miniature market. So far I believe the cheapest I have seen this game go for would be around 30 bucks. Well it is quite an investment so hustle for that $$ and dont forget the expansions!!
(03-15-2011 06:39 AM)phantomninja Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome to these boards, you should hit up ebay or miniature market. So far I believe the cheapest I have seen this game go for would be around 30 bucks. Well it is quite an investment so hustle for that $$ and dont forget the expansions!!

Ran out an bought it yesterday afternoon within an hour of my last post. Amazing the turnover on that one haha! I can't just get the expansions, then my friends will have to think up their own gift ideas for the holidays; and you thought zombie outbreaks were dangerous...
Hello marcuso and welcome to tzg.com.
Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun. Watchmen02
Reference URL's