TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Total War: Zombie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure if anyone has already posted something like this, but what the hey, I'm a huge fan of the Total War series, ever since the original Shogun (and just bought the sequel this week - although the patch is now taking forever and I haven't been able to play a single game yet arghhh).

How awesome would a Zombie Total wargame be. Imagine the different layers to it. You could have shades of Army of Darkness, mixed with the stress of L4D and 28 days later. You could have it in different settings of time - Zombie Civil War, Zombies v Washington, Battlefield Modern Zombie.

Anyway it's all a dream, I've been waiting all these years for TW to offer realistic combat numbers like from Waterloo or Civil War battles (100 000 per side+ in some instances) so maybe one day.....when I'm so old I can't even wield a mouse *sob*
That would be great of course. Bands of survivors fighting hordes of zombies. Or a medieval version. There isn't a game that is like that however a classic game that you need to try is Warhammer: Dark Omen. Its about the empire noticing increasing unrest in the orcs and rat people (skaven). They send a army to find the source and find out that the book of the dead has been stolen and the dead have started to walk the earth. Your army is controlled a lot like the total war series except you get some magic and whatnot. This game is quite dated ,but I still find it fun.
I remember the Total War games! Too overwhelming for me.

Dark Omen, however, egads, I played the heck out of that one.
hey, the Total War games are so interesting, it's worth to play.