TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hey all, new to the forums here.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I just wanted to post an introduction on the forums here to get things started. Names Scott and I'm from Michigan. Obviously, I'm a huge fan of zombies and horror movies and gaming in general. I even own a copy of the original All Flesh Must be Eaten RPG. I have helped organize a local gaming convention in my home town for the past 4 years in conjunction with my local gaming store. It was through the gaming store that I discovered Last Night on Earth. I knew as soon as I saw it that I would love the game. Well, I bought it and learned the rules and took it with me to play during our gaming convention. I am happy and proud to say that over the course of the two day event, we must have played at least 50 sessions of LNoE. It was an instant hit! and I was hooked after the first game. I've also got several other friends hooked on the game now as well and we try to do at least one weekly game of it. I just wanted to say that today, when I found this forum while doing a search for LNoE customizations, is now officially a good day for me. I know that I'm going to be spending the next several hours and days reading and responding to forum posts. I really hope to become an active member of this forum and I also hope to make some new friends while at it.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you do. Now if you'll excuse me...I hear the zombies scratching at the back door and I need to go take care of them. Zombie24
Welcome to the forum.
Great to have you join us

OD
Greetings Scott

You're in the right place if you love zombie mashing or the taste of fresh brains whatever you fancy we've got it at this one stop zombie forum!
Glad you're doing your bit spreading popularity for the game. I'm sure you'll be made very welcome here by everyone.

Enjoy the siteWatchmen02
Hello, wow 50 games in a two day span....I have had this game for a yr and only played a handful of rounds.
You sound like a perfect addition to our awesome little community. Welcome! Hope you enjoy.
welcome
(03-16-2011 05:13 AM)phantomninja Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, wow 50 games in a two day span....I have had this game for a yr and only played a handful of rounds.

Yeah, it was pretty amazing. We ran our Con from 10am to Midnight both days...and the LNoE game was never without anyone playing it. It was one of the bigger hits.
Welcome redeader!!!
50 games! I am jealous!

Welcome Scott! Great to have you!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's