TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Hero Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've played a few of the scenarios and I was wondering about when a Hero becomes a Zombie. I know if they are killed early they become a zombie but from the way I read the instructions it seem like no matter when they are killed they become zombies. Am I missing something?

Also we made a house rule that heroes could throw gas cans one space. It works well for us but wanted to get a wider view.

Thanks!
Heroes become a Zombie Hero if either one of two conditions is met.

1) The hero dies during the black portion of the sun track.

2) The hero who dies is that player's last hero. (In 5-6 player games, this will be any time a hero dies -- in smaller games, this happens with less frequency.)

I think there's also a dot-rule that can be added that gives "always zombie heroes," but I don't recall for certain off the top of my head.
What GD said.

Also the Bitten card turns Hero's into Zombies. I wish they had more of those in the deck...
(03-23-2011 01:25 AM)D153453D Wrote: [ -> ]What GD said.

Also the Bitten card turns Hero's into Zombies. I wish they had more of those in the deck...

...and I feel kinda strange.

Yeah there should be more!
Always Zombie Heroes -2 dots. It balances nicely with Heroes Replenish, also 2 dots.
(03-22-2011 10:26 PM)Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Also we made a house rule that heroes could throw gas cans one space. It works well for us but wanted to get a wider view.

Thanks!

From the card:
At any time during your move, you may discard to douse your space or any adjacent space with Gasoline (place a Gas Marker there).

Does throwing it "1 space" mean that it lands in the space next to you (like it is Range: 1)? If so, that isn't a house rule. That is how it is intended to be played. Go ahead and exploit this rule without any darkness on your conscience Watchmen01

The dots they are referring to are a handicap system from the Growing Hunger expansion. I am only letting you know because this baffled me for a while on these forums until I got the upgrade.
Scott, towards the later game, if the PLAYER controls multiple heroes, and "Always Zombie Heroes" is NOT being used, then the dead hero does not turn into a zombie hero. (In the same situation, the hero is not replaced -- that player has one less hero.)
Reference URL's