TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Frogger Future Games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So a little speculation:

De Frog has given us "50"s Zombie & Alien Invasion/conquest
Games,early 18th Century Horror,and coming up" 30"s
Pulp Action.

All of these to one degree or another offer obvious expansions,
but where do they go from here?What new ground will they
break?Are there any "B" Movie themes left?

What's your opinions on what might be the next Frog "New Game"..I'm thinking "Westerns"...massive "B" Movie
material,built in Heroes.Think Hoppalong Cassidy,Tex Ritter
Hoot Gibson,Cisco Kid.Sound Girl could do a whole "Western Serenade"thing.

Other ideas?

OD
There's also the 70s Blacksploitation/Azploitation stuff. I can't think of a way they'd easily go to a board game, though.
OO! OO! What about a giant monsters game? Either a bunch of humans (squads, military vehicles, etc.) against one of several different huge monsters destroying a major metropolis, or better yet, a huge monster VS monster game with heavy civilian casualties and civil havoc.

Also, I think they would make a great film-noir-type hard-boiled detective game. A flash gordon spoof space opera game with a Zapp Brannigan or Kirk- type hero and a bunch of comedy side-kicks would be fun too. You could try to win the ladies and save the day at the same time.
(03-23-2011 01:46 PM)vikinglad Wrote: [ -> ]OO! OO! What about a giant monsters game? Either a bunch of humans (squads, military vehicles, etc.) against one of several different huge monsters destroying a major metropolis, or better yet, a huge monster VS monster game with heavy civilian casualties and civil havoc.

Also, I think they would make a great film-noir-type hard-boiled detective game. A flash gordon spoof space opera game with a Zapp Brannigan or Kirk- type hero and a bunch of comedy side-kicks would be fun too. You could try to win the ladies and save the day at the same time.

You could try to win the ladies and save the day at the same time. Sounds like my Saturday nights Zombie03 (I wish)

I think a good theme for a new game could be a modern one where you play celebraties battling who can get the most plastic surgery done. Maybe three face lifts and Lipo and you are declared winner. Maybe extra points could go for who has the smallest toy dog to carry and who wears the most stupid fracking outfit. No....

Me neitherWatchmen02

To think that some people look up to those cretins. They're just people get over it gnnnn... (ok rant over)
Reference URL's