TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: jason voorhees flip card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A while back I made some cards for my friend's birthday.
I did some hero cards as well as some cards with our ugly mugs on there.
Some of the cards where printed on both sides, the reason for this was, when the hero died you flipped the cards. For some hero's this meant they turned into a zombie but with a twist. Other hero's come from movies (evil and good)
examples: john macclain, ace ventura, chuck norris, ellen ripley, sarrah connor, T-800, jason voorhees.
Chuck, the terminator and jason voorhees also had this flip possibility
I uploaded them in the fan images section, so check 'em out
It was a looooooooot of work
[/font][attachment=525][attachment=526][attachment=527][attachment=528][attachment=529]
oh boy oh boy
I remember our Jason Voorhees game, one hard cookie to crack Watchmen02
Well we didn't crack him and got our asses handed to us...

Cards are still here and I treasure them Watchmen02
The Kid's spent some time on these insanely overpowered badasses and he's Emp's mate. So for both reasons he gets my vote for membership.
hehe, thx man, i can't wait to get my hands dirty on the some custom ATOE villains, cheers Zombie03
I got this lame Freddy V Jason game for Christmas that is only cool because of the minis it came with. They would work great for using with the Jason Boss. Hmmmm, maybe a Jason Vs Freddy Vs Zombies Vs the Good People of Woodinvale scenario would be fun...

[Image: 61gQjedf7AL.jpg]
funny stuff., thanks for sharing
Since Jason really loves Fridays, you should make an ability where if someone is on his right they are his friend :P

(joke because of rebecca blacks stupid friday vid)
...indeed?
Oh man, I just checked that video above out because I had never heard of it before in my life. I am not even sure how to describe it. Everyone should go watch right now. Pop so sweet it'll make your head explode. One well-timed zombie attack on that singer would have made my morning.
Reference URL's