TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: need variants for save the townsfolk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys, I love last night on earth and I own also growing hunger.

save the townsfolk, is the scenario that I like less, and I'd want to find some variants

I don't like that zombies does not interact with townsfolk, then I'd want to play in this way:

1. when comes out a townsfolk card, put the respective token on the hero, each hero can have only one token with him, and roll a d6 more (such as hero pack's scenario)

2. when a hero with a townsfolk token does a search and take another townsfolk card, you put the respective token in the same space hero. this townsfolk can't move, and can't attack. zombies in the same space of this townsfolk can try to kill him normally, the townsfolk can defend with one d6, if zombie win, discard the token and the respective card from the game.

3. heroes win if at the end of the 16 rounds there are at least 4 townsfolk live on board, zombies win if kill 4 heroes.

recommendations?
I know what you mean about the townsfolk being untouchable. As if they don't exist. They way I think of it thematically is the Hero has told them to stay put (maybe on a roof etc).
This scenario is hard as it is, without it being made harder. I recently did a game report with this scenario and it really did go to the wire. http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-Townsfolk . There's nothing to stop you or anyone else using your house rules though as long as all players agree. Play test it a few times see how it goes and let us know. I'm guessing Zombie wins...Zombie13
Reference URL's