TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Tanks for the Memories...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Couple of 'tanks' I recently painted, plus some Cthulhu-esque stuff:

[Image: zombietanks.jpg]

[Image: cthulhucu.jpg]

[Image: yogsoth.jpg]
Nice job Supervike!
I love the "pastel" kinda look. Or is that just something that happend due to the pictures?
The colors on that squid thing look awesome!
Thanks Emp! I was really going for a very muted feel to the colors.
Great work, my friend!

As Emp said the pastel shades work really well. I like the way the last one (Shoggoth?) has an organic, plant-like feel to it.

So are the rest of the L4D bosses to come?
These are so good that I would refuse to believe they're made of anything except actual flesh.

Anyhow, where did you find this Tank model? Also, do we know of any other minis that would fit the roles of Spitter, Smoker, Hunter, Jockey, Witch, Boomer, and such?
Fantastic painting skills Supervike! I really like the last two pics of the Cthulu horrors. Could you use these in any games?
Geez! Thanks guys, great compliments!!! Sorry for my slow replies, I had no idea anyone looked at them!

@Spartan VI

The 'tanks' were part of a sculpting contest that was held on FROTHERSUK. They only produced a certain amount of sets, and then stopped...BUT, I believe they were scultpted by one of the guys from the FENRIS GAMES. I don't see them available, but I contact those guys on a semi-regular basis. I'll ask about them!

Also, there is a company called TENGU GAMES that makes some very cool 'alternate' L4D infected. He also made the tentacled creature with all the eyes that you see above. I have these L4D-ish figs, but have yet to paint them.

They are available here:

http://www.tengumodels.co.uk/userimages/procart2.htm

Here they are, NOT PAINTED BY ME:

[Image: TENGU%2028MM%20ZOMBIES%20BOSS.JPG]

I'm going to use these as an 'alternate witch, boomer, and smoker....

@samuraitrev I intend to use those last two in a game I've recently started learning about STRANGE AEONS. It's a tabletop skirmish game revolving around the 'Cthulhu' mythos. The game itself is set in the 20s-30s, but I'd like to make it more modern. But, to be honest, I'm more of just a collector of rules and minis....I can never find the time (or the opponents) to have proper gaming sessions.
I wish I lived down the road it would be game night whenever you wanted mate!
(06-17-2011 04:21 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I lived down the road it would be game night whenever you wanted mate!

Zombie67 and I have had that very conversation!!

I just live in the wrong part of the world, apparently.
(06-17-2011 07:07 PM)supervike Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2011 04:21 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I lived down the road it would be game night whenever you wanted mate!

Zombie67 and I have had that very conversation!!

I just live in the wrong part of the world, apparently.

Well at least your not in JerseyZombie20

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's