TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: personal character sheets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here's a couple of character sheets I did for the Emp his birthday, they don't see a lot of gameplay, but then again they're pretty tough. It should work if we just used one per game + I made a flipside to them as well. When our character dies you can flip the card and a new zombieversion of us is revealed. I'll post those versions maybe tomorrow. The fun thing about making these cards was coming up with the special abilities and flavour text. Enjoy Watchmen02

[attachment=545][attachment=546][attachment=547][attachment=548]
Maybe we should look into finding figures to represent us?
Anyone out there has any ideas for a figure?

Me: A soldier wearing a cowboy hat?
Cisco: Is a skinny long dude and always wears a baseball cap or beanie. Jeans and tshirt.
Kevin: Rockerdude with a beerbelly
Joke: She's like a mom now, but were's tanktops. Used to be into this whole goth stuff.

I think if we could get figures we would play with them? No?
Haha they say great minds think alike!
Your Kevin card (Drunk as Hell) and my Barney (Dead Drunk) on my Simpson Project has the same rule. Sweet!
That means it must be a fun rule then lol

Fun Stuff! Maybe all the people here on the forum should make their own character card? And post them.. *hmmm thinking about my own rules* Watchmen02
It would be cool to have everyone with their own hero card. I think it is a great way to get people more invested in a game.
Well I found 2 figures so far that I could use.

Here is me:
[Image: HFA042.jpg]

I did find another one but these figures aren't out yet. I mailed the guy who is making the game but he couldn't tell me a release date. Bummer...

And here is Joke (Cisn aka KidDarqo his wife):
[Image: HFA017.jpg]

I still can't find a figures for Kevin (drunk with beerbelly) and Cisn (a guy in a cowboyhat or baseballcap)

And this one is just plain awesome...now I need to find a friend who does Elvis impressions Zombie12
[Image: HFA038.jpg]
I can't wait to see what you come up with for elvis!
Emp, Where/What game are those figure from they look awesome!! Zombie17
Reference URL's