TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOE Salesman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was in my local gaming store last night, The Source in MN, and noticed a guy checking out Growing Hunger. He also had Zombies!!! 4 in his hands... I struck up a conversation and learned that he had not played LNOE before and was planning on buying the next expansion for Zombies!!! since he had played that one. I proceeded to talk up LNOE: the different scenarios, the way the game has a cinematic feel, the way each game just feels different from the last. Then I got distracted by some other goodness (Munchkin Zombies) and wandered off, giving him something to think about. I happened to be standing by the rack where all the Zombies!!! stuff was, and a minute later he walked by, tossed Zombies!!!4 back on the shelf, and said "You sold me." Mission complete.

I love this game and will talk it up to anyone who will listen!
Woo! Did you also consider selling him a used car? Watchmen02
yea, it is a pretty easy sale to a Zombie Fan I would imagine.
Good work for flying the ffp flag!
Nice! Another one hooked! hehehe

I did almost the same thing in a local gamestore here Watchmen02 Except it was to the owner (who now moved on due to a divorce and the guys who took over are total dipshits and dumber than a second coat of paint)
But I kinda take credit for the FFP games being in that shop as I took my original copy of the game to the fridaynight gamenights.

When I talk to people about LNEO I always tell them to check out this site as well. Just as well might inform them the 100% correct way right?
Reference URL's