TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: usernames/avatar background stories - share yours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Emp Wrote:My name Emp is short for Emperor.
When I first got involved in those whole internet thing (about 8 years ago) I was on it for one reason only...my vintage Star Wars toy collection (and hardcore music).
I just loved it when I was a kid and I still love them to this day. So much so that my dad is designing a special type of glass wall to put in my new house so I can place all my (non carded) vintage figures there.
So Emperor is ofcourse good ol' Palpatine...the ultimate evil one in the original Star Wars movies.

I started out as The_Emp (also on mIRC back in the days) but later on it turned into Emp just to shorten things down.
I too go by that name on almost every forum I visit and I use it a much as possible in my other nicknames. For example, on ebay I am "empsteve" and on Xbox Live I'm AircavEmp Watchmen02

I have always been worried your name was short for Electro-Magnetic Pulse and that every time you popped up all our computers would stop working! Zombie03 Zombie17
when i seen emp i was always thinking imp.
zombie67 Wrote:I have always been worried your name was short for Electro-Magnetic Pulse and that every time you popped up all our computers would stop working! Zombie03 Zombie17

In real life some of the people I know in the airsoftcommunity call me E...M...P just because they think the same Zombie17
And those who know the true name...still call me E...M..P just to piss me off (in a friendly way) Zombie17 Zombie17 :rolleyes:
I need to find new friends hehehe
Emp Wrote:
zombie67 Wrote:I have always been worried your name was short for Electro-Magnetic Pulse and that every time you popped up all our computers would stop working! Zombie03 Zombie17

In real life some of the people I know in the airsoftcommunity call me E...M...P just because they think the same Zombie17
And those who know the true name...still call me E...M..P just to piss me off (in a friendly way) Zombie17 Zombie17 :rolleyes:
I need to find new friends hehehe

oh ya ive been meaning to ask you if theres a website for you airsoft thing.
My user name is Soundgirl. When I was a senior in college studying recording arts, lots of us were friends with film students and did their production sound for them on their student films. One day me and a friend were renting sound equipment and his teacher walked by and said,
"This must be your sound person, err, I mean SOUNDGIRL." When he left, we laughed and laughed.

My avatar is my dog Baxter. I lived in an apartment for 7 years and couldn't have a dog, and I need a dog to feel safe (long story.) and finally when we moved to a house, I was able to get him. It was no easy task. Most breeders of Bernese Mountain Dogs are very militant, they don't let you pick your dog, they have to approve your house and yard, and you have to get them hip certified at two years which costs over $100. There's a waiting list a mile long, not to mention they're ridiculously expensive. (And this is for non-show quality, mind you.) Then, through some divine intervention, I found Baxter cheaper than the rest, a breeder that cared, but wasn't militant, and let me pick him out. He was three months old and 95% potty trained. He's the best dog I've ever had.
My user name is based on my last name of Coonradt. Usually I go by Coony (if you look in the game credits you will see that lol) but many places they want a longer user name, or Coony is taken, so I use Energizercoony, like the bunny but coony instead. My avatar is kinda self explanatory, my picture on the Uuuurrrrggghhh card in the Zombie Game!

So Happy Holidays all, and to those who are waiting for those cards, they are enroute I promise! Bad Coony BAD! No Brainnnssss!

edit: Hmmm, turns out I don't HAVE an avatar here. Gonna have to try and fix that.
I took shadow here and wherever I can get it but it's a cool name so is often already taken.
I have it on my own forum http://www.6mmwarfare.com It's an airsoft forum.
I mainly use it because I'm a stealthy airsoft player. Most don't see me till it's too late and then they say he must have came from the shadows.

On almost every other forum I use rotarygod Simply because I like rotary engines and RX7's. I'm a bit of a car buffZombie17
soundgirl Wrote:My avatar is my dog Baxter.

my dog just had 4 awesome puppy's. im keeping one of them and i named him dexter
soundgirl Wrote:My avatar is my dog Baxter. He was three months old and 95% potty trained. He's the best dog I've ever had.

Hey he's better than me:rolleyes:

OD
deadrabbit Wrote:
soundgirl Wrote:My avatar is my dog Baxter.

my dog just had 4 awesome puppy's. im keeping one of them and i named him dexter

Dexter, also a cute dog name.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's