TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new and saying hi
Indeed you are!

Welcome to TZG Nitro glad you found us. So tell us more what games are you into? What's your favorite?
Welcome
Welcome and watch that samuraitrev. All the fame and fortune has gone to his head...
Welcome aboard.

OD
(04-04-2011 06:18 PM)Sarku Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome and watch that samuraitrev. All the fame and fortune has gone to his head...

Yes it's true. Once I was an unknown penniless wretch. Now after TZG I can't go anywhere in the World without being mobbed by photographers and now my biggest worry is which colour yacht to buy. It's all thanks to the dark lord Sarku's evil influence...
(04-04-2011 02:19 PM)nitro9090 Wrote: [ -> ]I am new and saying hi

Me, too. Nice to meet you!

How did you find the site? Any favorite scenarios?
Ah, I didn't even realize people posted to this, this is actually my first time on any sort of forum and am learning the setup. Thank you for the warm welcomes.

I found the site through flying frog while looking up some of the rules for LNOE and am currently very much into LNOE (I love zombies, but not in that kind of way, the taking off zombie heads kind of way) and haven't had any chance to try out any of the other games, do you suggest any of the others? I have already started a few threads on new rules and scenarios for LNOE, for instance LNOE reality game show scenarios and communications rules. I have been designing stuff for a while, but a lot of it has been impractical for my situation as a student, so when I saw people designing games and scenarios I jumped on it.

As for favorite scenarios I am not too picky, the more difficult the mission the more fun it is (defend the manor as heroes is pretty ridiculous), so I try to be on the side that has the lowest chance of success. It helps when playing with friends.
(04-26-2011 04:07 PM)nitro9090 Wrote: [ -> ]I found the site through flying frog while looking up some of the rules for LNOE and am currently very much into LNOE (I love zombies, but not in that kind of way, the taking off zombie heads kind of way) and haven't had any chance to try out any of the other games, do you suggest any of the others?

We got LNOE first, loved it, then bought A Touch of Evil. My wife and I actually like ATOE better now! I would recommend it, but I haven;t tried the other FFP games yet. I am really looking forward to this Fortune and Glory game they announced more than anything else they have out right now.
Reference URL's