TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

Just love this game, and would like to say hi to everyone.
In my country (Hungary) i came across this game in our boardgame-renting store, and found it fascinating, as all my friends have. We all have an appetite for zombies (as much as they have for us), but it's not that they are such a common sight in my country, don't worry.

I have been playing other strategic/miniature games previously (from GW), and was not expecting to find something similarly expandable and fascinating, so was happy to find this one, hoping to see (and write) great stuff!

Cheers,
Bence
Greetings Bence!

It's a great feeling finding a new game that you really enjoy. I'd been playing lots of GW games for years and LNOE came along as a natural progression after buying Zombies!!! game from Twilight Creations.

Take a look at the expansions they are well worth an investment. Which GW games were you into?
Welcome to TZG-another "old" GW gamer but it's been years since I purchased anything from them
except for paints & WarMaster figs.

OD
Welcome, Bence!
Whoa! I want a boardgame renting store!

Welcome aboard Bence.
Boardgame renting? What an amazing idea. Try before you buy for boardgames sounds awesome.
Hello, I believe there are some gamerental stores online, is this how you were able to do that Bence? This is quite a game and you should pick up the expansions!
Wow, thanks for the replies everyone! Watchmen02
(I don't know maybe in forums it seems a bit rude of me 4 such a late reply? I never have really been active in anyone yet, which is kind of surprise for myself as well...)

I have been playing for quite a while Mordheim, well, possibly this has the most in common from the GW range to the Zombie game, the atmosphere and the group sizes could be compared mostly. Its such an inexhaustible game I never thought I would be into something else, but luckily here I am!

With my brothers we have invented many scenarios, items, rules, campaigns, and drawn, designed and built scenery for the game, my only real sorrow is that it us not very useful here, but maybe some parts could be, i'll have to think it over from this perspective.

About the game renting store...: yepp, it is really a great idea as i see it here, so anyone who's thinking about starting a business nowadays & fond of board games should well consider it, at least it is what we think with my friends. You can rent the games for a week for 10% of its price, and if you liked it, you can of course buy it as well. Besides there is a gaming area in the shop as well, to find partners and experience Watchmen02
So this place is hugely popular in my city, but I've heard its getting more popular in ie. northern Europe as well as a social & environmentally more friendly form of entertainment. Getting of the screen...well, zombies are just as fun on the board, not much change there! Zombie17

I have also been considering the Twilight C. game, but I've heard in the shop that LNOE is more spohisticated and fun, and I really loved the amazing card design, so I jumped on the train.

Hoping for great brainstorming together,
Bence
Reference URL's