TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Pill Box Mini Case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out this over-sized pill box I found at The Container Store for $3. It holds 14 figs, which is great unless you own the Hero Pack. In that case, you gotta choose Billy and one other to go elsewhere. If you just have LNOE and GH, it gives you two extra slots for custom figs. I have used one for my "Oakley" Ash figure from HF Miniatures.

Everyone would fit perfect if the compartments were perfect cubes, but they are rounded one one edge, presumably for easy pill scooping. This makes the compartment shallow on one side. The only LNOE fig that is close to not working so far is Sam, but I would say he is acceptable too. I had to melt a hole through to the top compartment to make it tall enough to accomodate Ash's Boomstick. Now it looks like he blasted the door off of the one above him. I could have avoided this if the compartment was not rounded. Can anyone find a cool, clear, large, 2-week, squared-out pill box for cheap? That would be perfect.

[Image: Pill_Box_Fig_Case.JPG]
Thats cool, I like the Ash portion. I found some containers at wal-mart that would carry ten figs (standing up) for around two dollars. I was using that before I went all out and bought all the extra heroes.
Cool.

What are you going to do with Jojo the Dancing Bear? Are you going to...
There's a store called the 'Container store'? LOL. Awesome.

Nice find there Vikinglad. Luckily they don't say the days of the week on them (lots of pill containers do)
(04-12-2011 03:29 PM)supervike Wrote: [ -> ]Nice find there Vikinglad. Luckily they don't say the days of the week on them (lots of pill containers do)

Thanks. I think it has S M T W T F S in braille only on it. It must be for blind people. Maybe that is why it was oversized. Watchmen02
You can also get these things at Michael's (Canada) which hold beads and other small stuff. I got some bigger ones which have been used to store all of my citadel paints and figures I'mm working on. Helps organize them.
Reference URL's