TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: A guide to Pinning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
lol! I just started painting again a year ago after 17 years break, and was thinking "phew, Ill never produce anything worthwhile". Now Im eagerly greenstuffing, pinning and highlighting away. Point is to the people who are thinking that painting and modding minis are way out of their league: Try it and be patient! The learning curve is extremely low, especially if you can get some help on this forum or a friend who knows how to paint.

Cheerio,
ST
Well said SovTech!
Your story is super similar to mine, SovTech. I just started again a few months ago after about a 15 year break, thanks to the cool paintjobs I saw on this site. I was never able to do anything very fancy back in High School, but I am very surprised at how well my stuff has turned out just by following these tutorials here. I am seriously considering painting up my old HeroQuest stuff now.

What is greenstuffing?

- Edited to say 15 years, not 25. Sheesh, it ain't been that long since high school yet.
"Greenstuffing" is using some stuff to fill in the gaps between arms and such things. Or also on the bases, to fill up the gaps. You can also use it to model stuff with it, like clay. It's really soft and when it dries it gets really hard.
I need to get me some new green stuff because now I use some stuff I got in a DIY store and it just smell really bad when you mich it.
Just some pinning pics. I thought I'd put in here
[attachment=1023]
[attachment=1024]
[attachment=1025]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's