TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Good Day...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all! With all the "Hi's" in the thread subjects, I just had to plug something else in there. Since this is an intro post, let me tell you about myself.

When it comes to LNoE, I am a complete newb. In fact, my base game should be delivered when I get home from work...TOMORROW. This doesn't mean that I'm green when it comes to gaming in general. In fact it is quite the opposite. I am one of several GMs in our gaming club, and I can safely say that we are fairly elite when it comes to most games. (Humble, ain't I? heh heh) In fact, I plan on running LNoE at our gaming session on Friday.

I'm sure that once I've gotten my head around the game, I'll be writing scenarios that I would love to post for you guys and I'm sure that you guys have fine tuned some rules to make some of my scenarios even better. Just to give you guys an idea of what is running thru my head, I plan on mixing LNoE and Star Wars to duplicate a book a listened to recently (DeathTroopers... get it... trust me!).

You'll rue my posts... as you can see... they can get quite long. Perils of a writer. Zombie17 See ya all on the threads...
Hey, Kinkomaster. There was actually some idle chatter about Deathtroopers on the board a while back. I enjoyed it quite a bit. (Red Harvest was fun, too.)

Welcome!
Alright Kinkomaster, who are you? I'm the resident yinzer here!
Howdy!
You can keep the yinzer title for the moment. Zombie17 It all depends on where you live, I guess. I'm in the South Hills, right next to the "Great State of Mt. Lebanon". heh heh Where are you at?
Welcome to TZG..Kink is always welcomed.

OD
In the city itself; Bloomfield/Lawrenceville.
Greetings Kinkomaster!

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with! Hope you enjoy opening that brand new LNOE game. You can't beat the smell of a new game and punching out the counters. Then spending hours and hours painting all those figs...Zombie20
Yup, you are definitely more of a yinzer than me. Simply closer to the Point.

You know, samuraitrev, I wish I could paint my figs. I suck at painting but make it up by ruling at GM'ing. Zombie17 Things have to balance out somehow, right?

OD, everyone needs a little Kink! heh heh
Welcome kinkymaster!!!
Reference URL's