TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: skynet goes online on the 19th: Judgement Day is coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
prepare yourselves
skynet is going online on the 19th.
2 days later and it's browntrouserstime
personally I'm gonna wear my anti-nuclear explosion pants, just in case
( they also carry a browntrouwerstime function )

how will you prepare for
JUDGEMENT DAY!!!
I have to get temporary crowns on the 20th. I'm a little nervous about that because they're doing my bottom front two teeth at the same time.

I might drink some wine for...
JUDGEMENT DAY!!!
Eeep! So many figures to paint so little time...

I'm going to avoid big cities on the 19th especially parks. I do not want my flesh blown off my body like ashes. Hell to the no!
Does this mean that the Govenator has already been after Sarah Conner?
I'd better start packing my things and head for Bermuda. From what I've seen so far in these "very educational" films, no armageddon type events ever take place there. And I want to claim my patch of beach now with my England towel before someone else does.
(04-14-2011 03:40 PM)Jarheadmartian Wrote: [ -> ]I want to claim my patch of beach now with my England towel before someone else does.

Watchmen02 Make that two. Hope they do a mean long island ice tea!Zombie23
(04-14-2011 02:35 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I do not want my flesh blown off my body like ashes. Hell to the no!

Indeed.
or we can just all put on our rocket skates and junior birdman the hell out of dodge

I've got all lot off back-up plans that don't work, if you didn't notice Watchmen02

going back in time to make sure bill gates doesn't develop DOS is another plan

waiting for my car to transform into a robot and then giving me a courage speech is also on top of my list

if judgement day comes I won't probably notice because I'm to busy preparing for it Watchmen02
(04-14-2011 03:40 PM)Jarheadmartian Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean that the Govenator has already been after Sarah Conner?

I think Arnold has more serious problems at this point.

Well it's the 21st & New Zealand is still around so I guess
it's on with the weekend-Gotta get the grass cut it's a jungle
from the daily rains all week.

OD
Reference URL's